Hallo lovelies. I decided to do this random 25 things to before 25ʺ bucket list after something awesome happened a couple of weeks ago. If you read my taking stock post here I mentioned how much I wanted a statement bag. Well, I got it! I am totally in love with it and afraid of carrying it anywhere lest I go back home without it. My belief in speaking your desires into existence is reaffirmed and so I made a bucket list with the hopes of having a roller-coaster two-years.
- Learn to skate. I have always wanted to do a shoot in skates.
- Go ice skating and hopefully not break any bones.
- Try four different cuisines. Japanese, maybe something Mediterranean, something West African and something European.
- Go ziplining. I am height-phobic but hey, what are bucket lists for?
- Take myself on an impromptu vacation. I want to wake up one day, pack a bag and just leave! Like in the movies. 😀
- Get featured in a magazine or two, local and international. I want to see myself in several pages of a magazine or newspaper pull out, any tips?
- Go camping. Tents, bonfire, the whole nine.
- Take a plane somewhere. I honestly don’t care where as long as it is somewhere nice and picturesque.
- Start a YouTube channel. ʺhallo guys welcome back to my You Tube channelʺ umm yeah.
- Be a brand ambassador. Hopefully for a clothing line or a store.
- Start a fashion-related business. I was selling thrifted clothes a while back but I want something BIG.
- Make an investment. I think land is one of those great value-adding investments one should consider.
- Take my mom on a vacation. She deserves the world…nuff said.
- Learn to ride a bicycle and swim. Please do not judge, I had no one to teach me these things, only child problems.
- Record a song…With or without auto tune.
- Go on a spa date with a friend.Too many chick flick inspirations.
- Change my wardrobe completely.I have clothes I wore 10 years back and they still fit me!!
- Do yoga and exercise more often. Julianne where are you?
- Add a Travel category to the blog and contribute to it.
- Do a number of collaborations with popular brands. I cannot think of a number right now but as many as possible.
- Win a blogging award. Wouldn’t that be something
- Get into interior décor. Not necessarily for business
- Hold a number of giveaways for my subbies. The first did not work out but I promise you the rest will.
- Be part of a philanthropic project/initiative.
- Do a commercial or music video appearance. Something fancy definitely
What do want to do before you hit that milestone age?
Hugs and kisses